Friday 20 January 2012

How Shahrukh Khan Got His Six Pack Abs


I have recieved several emails regarding six packs after the release of the song ‘dardedisco’ in which Shahrukh flaunts off a pretty lean body at the age of 40.

Many of the mails I recieved went like: I am doing 50 crunches (or ABS) a day and not seeing any results.

or

What is Shahrukh’s secret?

Now before we move on to getting a six pack, which I will make an entirely different post out of, let me just tell what is a six pack to begin with.

Six Packs are visible on people whose fat% is below 12 (10 for some). Why? Because fat which is around muscles is GONE. VANISHED. VROOM. WHOOSH. What remains is the visibility of the muscle.

I would like the skinny guys reading this to understand that they don’t neccesarily have a low bodyfat %.

*If I have a low bodyfat %, will my six pack show?*

Not neccesarily, I mean if the fat leaves there should also be a bit of muscle to flaunt.

Moving on to the King of Bollywood, Shahrukh Khan.

From SRK Himself, we understand he maintained a very low fat, high protein diet and indulged in a lot of toning workouts and cardio.

As well as took up fat burners before flaunting the abs.

So what is his secret? NONE!

The reason it works for him more easily than it could for us is the wee bit of a difference of budget in millionaire him and us.

I mean come on, eating completely right, working out at extremely proper timings requires free time, equipment-nutrition budget and the comfort to lie down for endless hours once he is done working out.

So is it impossible for us to get a six pack? Definitely not but its much harder too, requires major lifestyle changes, a lot of effort and constant motivation

No comments:

Post a Comment